People preparing for IES

I'm interested to appear for IES exam.We may have this discussion on IES exams.People who wants to write this service exam can do discussion here.if you even don't have idea may read about IES in this link
Indian Engineering Services
anyone here???

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    I did not get any response fom CEans still now.No one??😔
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    I want to know, can IT Engineers appear for IES, and what subjects are to be studied in that case?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    You can appear but not in your stream.You may prefer any of the subjects mentioned in the above link.
  • Asif ri
    Asif ri
    how much is the minimum period to prepare for IES exam?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Minimum time solely depends on your skills in your subjects.

But to be a generic it would take 6 months to 1 year time to crack IES.
  • Asif ri
    Asif ri
    thx for reply mod!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I get a message that keeps on popping asking me to 'reconsider replacing the battery'. This perhaps means that my battery is not able to hold extra charge for...
Well I never knew this existed till this day and the moment I found it I wanted to share it to CEans Do check the links of how they are...
Use all the basic arithmetic operators to get 24 This is easy But you must use these numbers alone and get it Try to get 24 using 8,3,3 and an...
It’s fun, It’s entertaining, & It’s back!!! That’s right….. ASME GIKI Chapter (Pakistan) is organizing one of the most anticipated events of the year the 2nd International Mechanical Engineering Convention...
Because 'FDI' & 'Globalisation' are my newfound interests - I continue to gather information on how are they 'helping' India. Contrary to what the economist & Prime Minister Manmohan Singh...