I am Saira. I am the student of Shantilal Shah Engineering College.

Presently I am in 7th semester. I am very confused about this project. I search many places but didn't got any of my likes.I wanted a gud enough project about Java or Andriod new application . I wanted to work on it and learn about it.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE 😀 , you can share your ideas @ #-Link-Snipped-# and ask your questions regarding this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're happy to have you with us. Take a look at our Project Ideas section (link above). If you don't get what you want, start a new discussion in that section telling us all your existing ideas so that we can suggest something better.

We look forward to active participation from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Post Funny Images here... Please Avoid Adult images
Here's a very simple yet very rarely discussed debate topic: Is being "selfish"- Good or Bad? Share your opinions.
ICANN - the organization that is responsible for maintaining and regulating the top level domains (like .com, .net. , .org and so on) had invited applications for the new top...
Can you please suggest some electronics and communications engineering projects for final year? I need some original and creative project ideas.
i am a computer science undergraduate student at jimma university Ethiopia i want help from the community to be good programmar and also to be good in computer like technology