Electronics Project suggestion

Can you please suggest some electronics and communications engineering projects for final year? I need some original and creative project ideas.

Replies

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    Which area are you interested in????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    amit prajapati
    pls sugesion for final year project..
    Have you checked sticky threads in this section?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a computer science undergraduate student at jimma university Ethiopia i want help from the community to be good programmar and also to be good in computer like technology
Myself Sudip, A Civil Engineer having a B.Tech degree from a Government Engineering Collage of West Bengal, India. Now working in a reputed MNC in the field of Marine design.
would anybody kindly help by providing a IS6996 part 1 . If anybody can , me will be highly oblized . This code is related to water reservour and dams....
Samsung Facebook is the secret project Samsung's software engineers are working on currently. The company plans to announce their own social network sometime in the first quarter of 2013. I've...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tata Technologies. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...