Funny Images

Post Funny Images here... Please Avoid Adult images

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Do not link the images to other websites. If you want to upload an image, use the upload a file option in the post.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    okay no problem. I will take care of that in future
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The image in the first post was linked to a spammy domain. I've removed it. Please upload the images directly to our servers.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Today I got this update in my news stream as I subscribed to Mr. Zuckerberg.
    I think this can be declared as

Height of Advertisement😲
    ZuckerbergAd
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    tf1

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a very simple yet very rarely discussed debate topic: Is being "selfish"- Good or Bad? Share your opinions.
ICANN - the organization that is responsible for maintaining and regulating the top level domains (like .com, .net. , .org and so on) had invited applications for the new top...
Can you please suggest some electronics and communications engineering projects for final year? I need some original and creative project ideas.
i am a computer science undergraduate student at jimma university Ethiopia i want help from the community to be good programmar and also to be good in computer like technology
Myself Sudip, A Civil Engineer having a B.Tech degree from a Government Engineering Collage of West Bengal, India. Now working in a reputed MNC in the field of Marine design.