HTC Rhyme Price In India Is Rs. 27500. Worth It?

HTC has launched the much awaited Rhyme in Indian markets. The phone is targeted at female audience and comes with vibrant colors. The coolest feature is that the phone has an accessory that tugs out of handbag and lights up whenever the phone has an incoming call or text message. The specifications include 1GHz processor, WVGA 3.7" display, internal storage space of 1GB expandable to about 4GB. The rear camera operates at 5MP resolution and clicks nice quality photos along with shooting high definition videos at 720p resolution. The front VGA camera is disappointing and it can let you participate in video calls.

HTC looks good but we can't say for sure whether the phone is worth the price. The good news is that Flipkart is offering the phone at a lower price of Rs. 24800. We recommend buying this phone on #-Link-Snipped-#.

HTC-Rhyme

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    This is the first HTC smartphone to feature the new version HTC Sense UI 3.5 which is quite an improvement over the previous version. Operating system is Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.

Adding to Biggie, this is available on 24800 at Flipcart and LetsBuy. My personal opinion is this phone is not value for money and we may get better phone in that price. or we may wait for Motorola Droid Razer to hit India market; which is definitely a better phone in this price range.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Specs wise; there are several choices in the price range. The only phone that looks worth buying to me is Samsung Galaxy Note. Once you make yourself comfortable with making calls on large size device; life becomes peaceful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/...t-nowhere-to-pitch-it-try-intel-and-facebook/ This is an amazing opportunity for any aspiring engineering. We need to put together the best minds on CE to give feedback to my idea pitch. I will post...
You know what I mean. ๐Ÿ˜› Some people are annoying in general. So, even if they are not spamming or breaking any rules, should a mod ban users because they...
Post images that you come across & find worth Laughing Out Loud. ๐Ÿ˜ Let's create the best LOL thread ever! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ I am giving it a start -
Hi Guys, This is my first post in this forum. Pardon me if this is not the right forum to shoot this question. I am a computer science grad who...
This book is for the school student aspiring to become a scientist and for adults trying to help them do it. With forewords by Prof.C.N.R.Rao and Physics NL Georges Charpark,...