Intel Innovators idea team

#-Link-Snipped-#

This is an amazing opportunity for any aspiring engineering.

We need to put together the best minds on CE to give feedback to my idea pitch. I will post the link to the pitch on 12/12/2011. Be ready!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to CE Entrepreneurship section. Good to see that Intel and Facebook are coming forward to help startups.

lukeryberg19
    We need to put together the best minds on CE to give feedback to my idea pitch. I will post the link to the pitch on 12/12/2011. Be ready!
    Bring it on! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You know what I mean. ๐Ÿ˜› Some people are annoying in general. So, even if they are not spamming or breaking any rules, should a mod ban users because they...
Post images that you come across & find worth Laughing Out Loud. ๐Ÿ˜ Let's create the best LOL thread ever! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ I am giving it a start -
Hi Guys, This is my first post in this forum. Pardon me if this is not the right forum to shoot this question. I am a computer science grad who...
This book is for the school student aspiring to become a scientist and for adults trying to help them do it. With forewords by Prof.C.N.R.Rao and Physics NL Georges Charpark,...
This thread is dedicated for the question asked by CEan-mreccentric to me via private conversation. Hi Issue... Can you also give me the info why diesel wont work in petrol...