How to run a 32 bit application using a program in C

😁
first of all, hello everyone there!!!
im glad to be a part of such an eclectic group of people..😎
there's a problem thats drivin me crazy :
how do i run a 32 bit application(say narrator.exe) using a program written in C ?? cause everytime i try it, it gives me a msg: CANNOT RUN THIS PROGRAM IN DOS MODE

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    EDIT:wrong answer sorry.
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    yes u first first install the c software.and set to window if u use borland software then u go through option there u got result.
  • mahul
    mahul
    Try using a 32 bit compiler for your code like microsoft visual studio. That should solve your problem.
  • nakul dhande
    nakul dhande
    thanks a lot to both of u!!! i got it😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I am working in financial firm. I would like to aoutomate the product. How it works? It is a add in which sits on word document, takes the...
Hello everyone, I'll be joining an IT company next month after enjoying a two month hiatus of post engineering holidays. Later on I've decided to target a post graduate MBA...
Hahaha !! Hope I got you into looking in this thread by the sheer magnitude of the title 😎 Anyways, since all of us mostly know the legendary Chuck Norris...
CEans, [My yet another newbie question 😲 ] Can we have radial tires in motorcycles? I've not yet come across a motorcycle that has radial tires. Extending on the line...
Anyone can tell me about OC Settings. A message display when i start my pc is that, OC settings fail............... plz help me...πŸ˜›