Radial Tires in Motorcycles - Anyone?

CEans,

[My yet another newbie question 😲 ]

Can we have radial tires in motorcycles? I've not yet come across a motorcycle that has radial tires.

Extending on the line of through - what are the advantages & disadvantages of radial tires?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Lots of motorcycle use radial tires. Now mainly older bikes and those using tubes use bias tires. Majority of new bikes use radial. The difference being in belt material in construction.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone can tell me about OC Settings. A message display when i start my pc is that, OC settings fail............... plz help me...😛
Hey people i am working on project in which i am having trouble in finding device that will accept AT commands and that too serially becoz microcontroller works serially and...
hello iam acivil engg.
I bet we have lot of electronics enthusiasts here who would like to discuss the SLI technology developed by folks at NVIDIA. So, let's get started, people! 😀
CEans, For ages, we haven't seen any innovation in bicycle design. Maybe I'm not aware of the latest innovations in bicycles. I think we CEans can have a good discussions...