How to prepare for a case study competition by a gas company?

Hey guys,

I will have a cast study competition organized by shell for engineering students and graduates on the 12th of June. I want you guys to how to prepare for it? What should I do?

And if you can answer this survey, it will be great: #-Link-Snipped-#

1. In your opinion, what is the best oil company on the globe and why?

2. What is your general impression about Shell Oil Company?

3. What do you think are Shell's strengths and weaknesses?

4. What are good social responsible projects Shell could perform and contribute toward any general or discourse community?

5. How do you think Shell can target more customers?

6. How do you think they can obtain competitive advantage over their competition?

7. How do you think Shell can differentiate their products/services from their competition?

8. How do you rate Shell's efforts toward environment and social responsibility?
Very Disappointing
Weak
Neutral
Good
Excellent

Thank you guys and Best Regards...

A2N

Replies

• alkaser266
    alkaser266
    Hey guys,

I will have a cast study competition organized by shell for engineering students and graduates on the 12th of June. I want you guys to how to prepare for it? What should I do?

And if you can answer this survey, it will be great: #-Link-Snipped-#

1. In your opinion, what is the best oil company on the globe and why?

2. What is your general impression about Shell Oil Company?

3. What do you think are Shell's strengths and weaknesses?

4. What are good social responsible projects Shell could perform and contribute toward any general or discourse community?

5. How do you think Shell can target more customers?

6. How do you think they can obtain competitive advantage over their competition?

7. How do you think Shell can differentiate their products/services from their competition?

8. How do you rate Shell's efforts toward environment and social responsibility?
    Very Disappointing
    Weak
    Neutral
    Good
    Excellent

Thank you guys and Best Regards...

A2N

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony is such a big brand & it’s already among the best choices for the tv consumers. The amazing fact is that it’s planning to come up with FPR 3D...
friends, This time let us learn how to make a helical spring in CATIA. Have a look at this video. [video=youtube;EJQcfB83hiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQcfB83hiQ[/video]
Hi M pursuing b.tech in cse n want summer training for 6 to 8 weeks. plz help me out that wich companies are providing this. m studyiing in gurgaon college...
The databases I have heard were Sql Server, Mysql, Oracle, Postgres etc. And I worked on Sql Server 2005 and Oracle 10G for my Projects. Can anyone tell me the...
hi, i am a beginner can anybody tell me about the scientific benefits of the sites😒