Sony is trying to enhance its place in market with FPR 3D tech.

Sony is such a big brand & it’s already among the best choices for the tv consumers.

The amazing fact is that it’s planning to come up with FPR 3D TV technology 😀.

So, is it a way Sony adopts to enhance its place in market,
while it’s a well known brand already….!!!

Replies

• Janasheen
    Janasheen
    Maybe Sony follow the FPR 3d tech to make its roots more strong in market....!!
  • Monika Ghonchu
    Monika Ghonchu
    Could anyone tell me that originally I was posted this thread in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering" and how come it's available in this section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Monika Ghonchu
    Could anyone tell me that originally I was posted this thread in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering" and how come it's available in this section.
    I moved it because this is the right place to discuss it. 😀
  • ankurr89
    ankurr89
    May be Sony is adopting FPR 3D technology, because LGs FPR TVs is getting good response from the market.
  • Monika Ghonchu
    Monika Ghonchu
    The_Big_K
    I moved it because this is the right place to discuss it. 😀
    Ok thanks!
  • Monika Ghonchu
    Monika Ghonchu
    ankurr89
    May be Sony is adopting FPR 3D technology, because LGs FPR TVs is getting good response from the market.
    I'm not sure about this, I don't no the exact strategy behind Sony's FPR 3d tv but love to know if someone knows it...
  • Anshul Kumar
    Anshul Kumar
    Hey Buddy!

Appologies.. but would like to correct you that Sony is not trying to enhance its place in market with FPR Tech instead it's adopting FPR Tech to meet the demands of it's loyal customers..
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    Yeah!! I wish if it's possible then it would be great opportunity for Sony lovers............
  • blue.black
    blue.black
    Dude..!

I feel you've been misguided...Sony has no such plans to come up with FPR Tech...

Please research about it once again..
  • rama dua
    rama dua
    What crap are you talking about...??

There is no such news in the market..
  • meeraj gulati
    meeraj gulati
    I feel there is some misunderstanding among the viewers..Sony isn't coming up with FPR...
  • rama dua
    rama dua
    I agree with meeraj gulati..Its all misunderstanding...
  • shekharanandsnn
    shekharanandsnn
    No it can not be true...Sony is already number 1...then why will it try to enhance its place in the market??
  • shekharanandsnn
    shekharanandsnn
    I don't believe in this news...its all fake..!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends, This time let us learn how to make a helical spring in CATIA. Have a look at this video. [video=youtube;EJQcfB83hiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQcfB83hiQ[/video]
Hi M pursuing b.tech in cse n want summer training for 6 to 8 weeks. plz help me out that wich companies are providing this. m studyiing in gurgaon college...
The databases I have heard were Sql Server, Mysql, Oracle, Postgres etc. And I worked on Sql Server 2005 and Oracle 10G for my Projects. Can anyone tell me the...
hi, i am a beginner can anybody tell me about the scientific benefits of the sites😒
RTMNU 6th semester result for engineering to be declared on the website people. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: RTMNU RESULT:- SIXTH SEMESTER B.E. | 6 TH SEM BE | ENGINEERING RESULT 6TH SEM...