What are the differences Between Various Databases?

The databases I have heard were Sql Server, Mysql, Oracle, Postgres etc. And I worked on Sql Server 2005 and Oracle 10G for my Projects. Can anyone tell me the differences between the most widely used databases? And which is the most efficient database?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    This is already discussed by ceans before 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh, I couldn't find the thread! Can you please post the link here?
  • Warnner
    Warnner
    The databases I have heard were Sql Server, Mysql, Oracle, Postgres etc. And I worked on Sql Server 2005 and Oracle 10G for my Projects. Can...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am a beginner can anybody tell me about the scientific benefits of the sites😒
RTMNU 6th semester result for engineering to be declared on the website people. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: RTMNU RESULT:- SIXTH SEMESTER B.E. | 6 TH SEM BE | ENGINEERING RESULT 6TH SEM...
Hello every one... I am currently working as an IT Consultant and Developer in a reputed firm after obtaining my undergraduate engineering degree in Production and Industrial Engg. However the...
The Fest - OASIS, the annual cultural festival of BITS- Pilani, has achieved a cult status of its own. OASIS 2011 – The Roadtrip is being held from 20th to...
Hello.. I am a third year student in ECE ( Electronics and Communications). I am thinking of writing both GRE and GATE. I read that from 2011 third years are...