begineer

hi, i am a beginner can anybody tell me about the scientific benefits of the sites😒

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes you can update your knowledge by CE voice and you can upgrade your knowledge by discussing with other CEans hope i am clear anyway :welcome:
  • pratik jadhav
    pratik jadhav
    thank you .
    I have checked the voice of CE .
    it's interesting😁.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    May be you can check this presentation: #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Takes some time to load, but worth watching 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family, Be Active on forum and feel the change in yourself. 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Pratik. Welcome to CE family.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE pratik, we hope you to make voiCE more louder so that you can further update your knowledge.

Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!:welcome: 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Prathik...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RTMNU 6th semester result for engineering to be declared on the website people. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: RTMNU RESULT:- SIXTH SEMESTER B.E. | 6 TH SEM BE | ENGINEERING RESULT 6TH SEM...
Hello every one... I am currently working as an IT Consultant and Developer in a reputed firm after obtaining my undergraduate engineering degree in Production and Industrial Engg. However the...
The Fest - OASIS, the annual cultural festival of BITS- Pilani, has achieved a cult status of its own. OASIS 2011 – The Roadtrip is being held from 20th to...
Hello.. I am a third year student in ECE ( Electronics and Communications). I am thinking of writing both GRE and GATE. I read that from 2011 third years are...
Just a minute before I read some good points quoted by CEan Duke007 and CEan Durga. What they said was really awesome. Touch screen is becoming a day to day...