how to create stub?

I want to create a rmi application in java
I m using net beans for that
can any one tell me how to create stub using netbeans???

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi goyal420,

If your jdk version is less than 5 then you can make stub classs of remoteInterface Object using "rmic" command at the command prompt
    Syntax: rmic [options] [package-qualified-classname(s)]

and if you are using jdk1.5 or above, then they provide a new class called as UnicastRemoteObject. This class has a method exportObject that helps in communication between client and server.

Check this may be of some use to you #-Link-Snipped-# . Feel free to ask related questions but please share some code pieces also if tried. It saves our time. 😀

Thanks !
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah dude I know that
    but i want create stub using Netbeans.
    I mean
    Is it possible to create stub without use of rmic in netbeans???
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Guys ...Please tell me how to create a stub using netbeans?
    I know how to create it using rmic command by using command line arguments
    but is there any method of creating it in netbeans itself?
    I mean simple click and stub is ready for me
    Waiting for replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everybody I'm holding B.Sc in Electrical Engineering since 2000 , and I've 9 years experience as a Telecom Engineer , 7 of them were in O&M and the last...
CrazyBoy is back with the mind boggling quizs. This time we would be playing this quiz with a wider specturm. In this thread I will not be asking questions related...
Its since long, no competition is organised at CE. We were planning to organise a event in Sept, however due to site maintnance and other tasks we couldn't start with...
Since last 6-7 years, I am observing a trend, "No matter from which branch student completes his/her technical education (Engineering), he/she want a job in IT industry due to facinating...
The term "virtualization" was coined in the 1960s, to refer to a virtual machine (sometimes called pseudo machine). The very first Implementation of Virtualization was being done before 30 years...