Competative event

Its since long, no competition is organised at CE. We were planning to organise a event in Sept, however due to site maintnance and other tasks we couldn't start with a one.

In the coming month we can have a competition, Please let the competition idea flow in this thread.

NOTE: In past we had competitions like: Best thread, CCFL.. etc...

One idea of online paper presentation is already floating in the forum. Waiting for some more ideas for the next competition.

-CB

Replies

• electron1212
    electron1212
    You can try for an article competition for best innovative idea in technology field cause an idea can change our lives. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    paper presentation is a great idea
    and sir please do let me know when it will be starting??????????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Colloquium has began on October 01, 2009. Read the announcement.
  • sookie
    sookie
    [SPAM]
    electron1212
    an idea can change our lives. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Well said but let me complete the statement
    "An idea CAN change our lives but its well implementation WILL change our lives" ๐Ÿ˜

[/SPAM]
  • gohm
    gohm
    Good one Sookie!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last 6-7 years, I am observing a trend, "No matter from which branch student completes his/her technical education (Engineering), he/she want a job in IT industry due to facinating...
The term "virtualization" was coined in the 1960s, to refer to a virtual machine (sometimes called pseudo machine). The very first Implementation of Virtualization was being done before 30 years...
As we all know CAT 2009 is online this time. This thread is dedicated to the CAT 2009 takers. Please share your preprations / methods of preprations for the CAT...
Orange has won the rights to sell the Apple iPhone in the UK, ending O2's two-year exclusive agreement with the technology group. The French-owned group is to sell the smartphone...
Happy Birthday to ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ niteshranjan, starkhiladi, prashanth.vs, parihar888, pharmasarathi, nastynicky, stalwart_sandeep, AMITBOSE, upamanyu, jay_dave ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy B'day... -CB