How to alter img in html

hello friend

i have a problen in < img src>
i have 7 images and i want to run them alternativly

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you explain your problem a bit in more detail? How do you want to display the images and how does the code you've written look like?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hare singh nayak
    hello friend
    i have a problen in < img src>
    i have 7 images and i want to run them alternativly
    Are you talking about the slideshow where images appears one by one?

Yes please explain your problem in more detail and also post your code here. So that it becomes easy to help you.
  • hare singh nayak
    hare singh nayak
    yes i want slideshow where images appears one by one.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hare singh nayak
    yes i want slideshow where images appears one by one.
    That would need some JavaScript magic. Check: JavaScript: Creating Simple Online Image Slide Show

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After Curiosity's success, Morpheus Lander was NASA's much-talked-about project. The lander, which could deliver 500Kg cargo to moon, crashed on Thursday due to hardware failure. Morpheus got off the pad...
Microsoft has recently launched an upgraded email experience via outlook.com and I'm looking for Outlook.com IMAP settings so that I can setup my local email client to use with it....
Illuminati - real ? yes, it is. In India, very rare people know about Free-masonry but in Foreign countries like United States & United Kingdom and many more, its an...
If you are space-science freak, you would love to see this animated flight through the universe created by Miguel Aragon of John Hopkins University with Mark Subbarao. You will see...
Few months ago, an Infosys employee named Jake Palmer in the US filed a case against the Indian IT major Infosys, accusing the company of a large scale VISA fraud....