Is Illuminati Real?

Illuminati - real ? yes, it is. In India, very rare people know about Free-masonry but in Foreign countries like United States & United Kingdom and many more, its an issue of concern.
Back then, free-masonry came to existence where they wanted to rule the entire world. The conquest was failed due to very much awareness of their enemies. In our times they are trying the same but with very effective way & being subtle.
Powerful conspirators are made up largely of international bankers & illuminati (which is super rich organization run by super-rich Rockerfeller & Rothschild family). They mainly controls mainstream media, Education, workforce, companies, banks & mainly a government. They are also behind organizations like UN & WTO.Music & media influences a most to new generation & cultists have already hold of it.

Coming back to Medicine, This conspiracy is called "Population control" by NWO (One world Fascists). They want to limit the size of human society & monitoring the movement of individuals within the society.
Intentionally reducing population through Genocide via lethal bioengineered disease organisms & vaccines.
Ebola, Hanta Virus, AIDS, Flesh eating bacteria & E-Coli H0197 are some new emerging disease to hit news in past few years(or maybe it already hit).The evidence is strong and compelling that the overwhelming majority of these diseases have been intentionally bioengineered by NWO elites for Population Reduction.

The dangers of vaccinations far outweigh any of their purposed benefits.Start reading of many many victims have been resulted in death (especially SIDS) or lifelong neurological damage "autism". become informed about lies & propaganda surrounding promotion of vaccines.Vaccines most probably are engineered to make hole in immune systems from very beginning of child's life so in future they become vulnerable by their bioengineered virus.

Just think, can such virus exist without any bioengineering ? Every new disease you heard of are not discovered, they are invented.
Illuminati don't need money, they are already super-rich; They are up for One World order & One currency order by decreasing population.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved the post to a new debate because it's going to be interesting. πŸ˜€

Rockerfeller & Rothschild family have been known to control the banks, but why'd they have a secret association called 'Illuminati'. Yes, they are super rich and that allows them to control stuff.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Don't be so paranoid!

Of course the rich would definitely want controlover everything. That type of control exists everywhere, because rich people are everywhere. The degree of control may vary. but it exists, nonetheless.

And about the population reduction theory, statistical evidence suggests that vaccines indeed have helped increase the life expectancy significantly in almost all parts of the world.. Besides, India and China alone hold about half of the world's population. If there is indeed an underground organization out to 'reduce' the population, they should have targeted Asia first. But there is no sign of such slowing down of population growth anywhere.. In fact, in recent days, people have actually started considering a huge population to be an asset, and not a drawback.

P.S : As a sidenote, I think it would not be so bad to have a single currency for the whole world, after all. It might in fact prove to be very much better than the current system. It would solve many basic economic problems all over the world, for sure. Think about it! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One currency for all the world exists: And it's called 'US Dollar'.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I won't say much here, I will post something wicked & debate will go on & on,
    infact some will believe it; some will never. Some will try to read more & try to find truth. While rest will keep judging others πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    I won't say much here, I will post something wicked & debate will go on & on,
    infact some will believe it; some will never. Some will try to read more & try to find truth. While rest will keep judging others πŸ˜‰
    Go ahead, we're here for a quality debate.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Well, I see most of people are not aware of Illuminati conspiracy.
    Well, As I introduced in first post about Rocker-fellers & Rothschild, some of you might've googled their names & would've tried to find more information about them. But still that's not enough; I will mention some name for whom you would love to troll about : Andrew Carnegie, Willy Randolph Hearst, Farouk of Egypt, the real Rockerfeller John D. Rockerfeller, Leona Helmsley, Scott W. Rothstein, Winston Churchill, Bush Family ,Jack Abramoff and many more that i really dont know of.

back to topic again, to gain full control of world's money means full control over everyone, especially those in debt.This is exactly what international bankers are doing.Every government is in debt to them, debt is increasing. personal debt is widespread & already very much increased . Hence everyone's in debt. have you ever wondered Why Home & Education Loan interest rates are much more than Car loans ? Everyone knows Home-cloth -Food & now education is must needed & the interest rates in most necessary stuffs are most.. why ?

I can write a book on these political truths but again My words won't educate as much below videos will do. πŸ˜›

I know lot of people will find it hard to swallow this because the subliminal bigotry is making you "not to believe" in this illuminati politics.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've seen this in other form. Check out the Zeitgeist Movement vidos.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    I've seen this in other form. Check out the Zeitgeist Movement vidos.
    aye, checking out sirji πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    aye, checking out sirji πŸ˜€
    ...and the answer to the big problem is available in our Small Talk πŸ˜€

-> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and then you can search for lectures by Late. Shri. Rajiv Dixit on YouTube. Not directly related to the topic; but I'm sure you'll like them.
  • jishnu nair
    jishnu nair
    the movie called angels and demons shows a great deal about illuminati....although it is fiction does it have any importance in real life???....they basically say that this association was formed as an opposition to the church and this group only believed in scientific ideas...but yes this is very interesting...the illuminati is written in ambigram ...
    ambigram is a word or picture which looks the same whether read upside or from down....there are ambigram generators all ova google..checkout
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    It is one of the worst organizations in the world and responsible for all the bad things that take place, especially the destruction of gulf countries like Iran.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Never heard of them but after reading outlines..
    I think few of the active member of them are in India also.😲
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    One currency for all the world exists: And it's called 'US Dollar'.
    Sir I don't Want to live in that world I am hearing
    Very Very Disturbing Scene id prevalent in USA and the position of America as World power will be removed If they don't prove them self Economically Sound
    If this is true the Stability of American Dollars is a Big ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ianoop
    Never heard of them but after reading outlines..
    I think few of the active member of them are in India also.😲
    They can not control world with out active members in all the countries I have heard a lot of this But the members maintain secrecy or cover them selves with their money and so they are hardly visible
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    I would add the concept from Zeitgeist that claims that ,Developed Nations devise conspiracies to destabilize another country ,give them financial aid or control their economy and hence in a way control that country.

But it can be seen in of India also:

1) Our goverment debts increased and economy weakens.

2) USA wanted (Actually Super corporations like Wall Mart) FDA in Indian economy.

3) Indian economy weakens , and so FDA is passed.

So in way , they made us accept their terms and what they used "MONEY".

Its the way you look at life.

At individual level your organization or company is controlling your whole life and how ? "MONEY".

If nobody is having Mercedes Benz ,it wont matter if you have it or not.But what if every one has Mercedes Benz.
    So,
    now Tom wants one.

Tom : How to get Mercedes Benz?
    corporation : Give Money and buy from Mercedes Benz( a corporation).

Tom : How can I earn that much ?
    corporation : Work Hard for us.

Tom : How i can get into a corporation ?
    corporation : Study hard and choose stream which we want.

Tom : But I like doing painting ?
    corporation : Don't you want Mercedes ?

Now you know what Tom finally took as stream.

So in a way A Corporation controlled what Tom will buy, which kind of work he will do ,how much he will work and also what subjects he shall study.
    This is how few movements like zeitgeist claim a person is controlled by Big tycoons.

Note :

Friends as i said its way of looking at a situation.Different people will suggest different theories ,which sometimes can make make you feel frustrating (as i have also gone through them).

I would say choose that perception and attitude towards life which makes you feel free and empowering.

"The way of looking at situation which makes you more productive and peaceful , is the correct perception."(My thumb Rule).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's the capitalism and insanely 'profit' minded corporations ruling the world which is creating most of the problems. The governments and leaders are all manipulated by those with the 'big bucks' who sit behind the curtains and watch the show and have all the fun.

grsalvi
    I would add the concept from Zeitgeist that claims that ,Developed Nations devise conspiracies to destabilize another country ,give them financial aid or control their economy and hence in a way control that country.
    That has always been the case. The powerful will try to suppress the less powerful. Until now the western world dominated almost every country and now China's dominance is becoming a problem for everyone. I'm surprised even the Diwali lamps we use in India are made in China. I wonder whether there's a serious shortage of small-scale industries in India.

I hate to blame the Government; but it turns out that Government indeed is responsible for the mess. The current government has no leader who feels for the country and its people - who'll make tough decisions for the benefit of people. 'Economic Liberalisation' has been one of the 'biggest' lies told by the government and it's since then created more slaves than ever before. People look at multi-national brands in the markets and think that the economy has progressed. Getting a few cities to 'shine' with all the money borrowed from rest of the world isn't progress - and I don't know if one really needs to be intelligent to understand this.

PS: Are we on track with the topic of this discussion - Illuminati and whether it's real?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The final dream of any ordinary human after this would be to get rich just enough to buy a private island and live rest of the life away from the fighting and over ambitious jealous world.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Interesting! I have always believed that whatever goes on top of hierarchy, we can never get hold of that. What matters when top leaders make policies or how the whole world is in debt (and its increasing!) or what makes a country to bend in front of another? Answers to these questions arent simple. I guess, its just a disadvantage of having a developed brain!

Anyways, coming to the point, I dont think there exist a secret society which is working for "population reduction" per se, but yeah, I am sure there are organization trying to control the world. I guess, it comes natural, when you have power, you want to spread it more, you always want to be more powerful. I am sure, the above mentioned Rockefeller and Rothschild family, who are really powerful and I didnt know about it earlier, might have dreams to take control of economy of whole world, but population reduction? I dont think so.

On the other hand Zeitgeist movement looks pretty real, countries fighting for power and suppressing less powerful ones. The thing is, we never know what is real and what isnt. For example, take FDI in India, I mean any sane person can argue that its going to be harmful for Indian farmers, but one of the best economist of our country, Dr. Manmohan Singh, is favoring it. Now, it might be the pressure of corrupt fellow politician or his desire to please U.S. It could be anything and nobody will ever know. The point is, conspiracies are there, people are trying to take control, rich are becoming more rich, powerful are becoming more powerful, we are debating on it here and common man doesnt even know what the hell is going on!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Valid points! Just want to add - Dr. Manmohan Singh may be the best economist of the country - but that doesn't ensure that he's working in favor of the country. Being an economist is one thing and being able to take decisions in favor of the country is another.

I even read that 9/11 was an Illuminati job. Illuminati may or may not exist. But what we do know is there exists a group of greedy and brutal people who unfortunately have lot of money and power to control governments and push others down for their own pleasures.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    This link #-Link-Snipped-# shows the interview of Illuminati's senior member, and tries to remove some misconceptions about Illuminati. Though not sure how much is truth in itπŸ˜‰
  • help_required
    help_required
    Someone has been taking Dan Brown books a little too seriouslyπŸ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Something more here, MK-ULTRA Project, are you aware of this ?
    Check this out :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    help_required
    Someone has been taking Dan Brown books a little too seriouslyπŸ˜‰
    Hey friend you are not in the current scenario then try to go through recent news and they point to some thing real cool and awesome stuff about one world order
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Troll_So_Hard
    Illuminati - real ? yes, it is. In India, very rare people know about Free-masonry but in Foreign countries like United States & United Kingdom and many more, its an issue of concern.
    Back then, free-masonry came to existence where they wanted to rule the entire world. The conquest was failed due to very much awareness of their enemies. In our times they are trying the same but with very effective way & being subtle.
    Powerful conspirators are made up largely of international bankers & illuminati (which is super rich organization run by super-rich Rockerfeller & Rothschild family). They mainly controls mainstream media, Education, workforce, companies, banks & mainly a government. They are also behind organizations like UN & WTO.Music & media influences a most to new generation & cultists have already hold of it.

Coming back to Medicine, This conspiracy is called "Population control" by NWO (One world Fascists). They want to limit the size of human society & monitoring the movement of individuals within the society.
    Intentionally reducing population through Genocide via lethal bioengineered disease organisms & vaccines.
    Ebola, Hanta Virus, AIDS, Flesh eating bacteria & E-Coli H0197 are some new emerging disease to hit news in past few years(or maybe it already hit).The evidence is strong and compelling that the overwhelming majority of these diseases have been intentionally bioengineered by NWO elites for Population Reduction.

The dangers of vaccinations far outweigh any of their purposed benefits.Start reading of many many victims have been resulted in death (especially SIDS) or lifelong neurological damage "autism". become informed about lies & propaganda surrounding promotion of vaccines.Vaccines most probably are engineered to make hole in immune systems from very beginning of child's life so in future they become vulnerable by their bioengineered virus.

Just think, can such virus exist without any bioengineering ? Every new disease you heard of are not discovered, they are invented.
    Illuminati don't need money, they are already super-rich; They are up for One World order & One currency order by decreasing population.
    Mark Dice
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Extending the discussion: Someone mentioned the developed countries lending out 'loans' to the poorer countries (developing nations) and use this debt as 'pressure' to get the things done. It's common sense. The money system is creating slaves - who's lesser money is willing to work for those with more amount of money; and the system will never be stable.

The simple reason that since man created money (which is just plain sheets of paper or virtual numbers that exist in your bank accounts) - we can never run out of it and we can always have everyone with equal amount of money. But that will not happen. Why?

Because money is a system by which people can 'rule' over the others. If I've more money, I can command the things to those who've lesser amounts of money. What pains me the most is that even the basic needs are controlled by money. That's why we've super-rich people who have access to everything, and poor people who have to struggle for every morsel.
  • Elsadig
    Elsadig
    Maybe it's true, but giving this case more than it deserves this is what they want from us to do, whatever they did we should ignore them and do our best to save everyone we care and love. This is my simplest idea.
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    After a long discussion we are still not able to conclude a solid decision. But the point is hidden in the history. We observe that always some elements exist in the society which tries to destabilize the peace of this planet. They may be in any form. But it doesn't matter that how powerful they are? the only thing which matter is our preparation against these elements. Can we suppose that all the worse things happen on this planets are taking place on its own. it is quite ridiculous to think in this manner. it is natural to suppose that there is someone who is doing all this. But again God has provided us the instruments to handle these bad elements. But it doesn't mean you close your eye from this danger. I notify you that there first priority is to create a tension between two nuclear powers of the ASIA. As one brother mention that why they are not targeting Asia. The question to this answer is easy. The tension between the countries and atomic power leads you to a very simple but dreadful conclusion i.e, the GREAT GENOCIDE. so it is the time to direct our intentions toward our real enemy the SATAN and its followers to avoid the mischiefs of FREE MASONS.
  • basidazmi
    basidazmi
    It is clear that the so called Illuminati do actions which ultimately benefit Capitalism.
    so they end up being Capitalists rather than Illuminati jews or Christians.

For example: 9/11 is said to be done by Illuminati, but who gained ?
    The obvious answer is The Oil companies, the Arms industry(McDonnel Douglas), other MNC's who got the markets opened up.
  • basidazmi
    basidazmi
    Th Big K

your above points on money are true, and this is a feature of the capitalist economic system where banks print money, which leads to inflation and ultimately the common man suffers. money is not the problem, if money is backed by its worth, then the problem of price-rise does not occur. The current system is such that money circulates in the hands of a few rich people of the world, such that great imbalance occurs, there are companies and individuals whose net worth is more than the GDP of countries combined together.

another point is that money as an exchange for goods and services is not a problem.
    Assuming a society where everybody has equal money, then who will work for whom and for what benefit??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are space-science freak, you would love to see this animated flight through the universe created by Miguel Aragon of John Hopkins University with Mark Subbarao. You will see...
Few months ago, an Infosys employee named Jake Palmer in the US filed a case against the Indian IT major Infosys, accusing the company of a large scale VISA fraud....
Hello, m 2 nd yr case student, plz suggest me some related paper presentation topics
I mean by Generation-C connected, communicating, content-centric, computerized, community-oriented and always clicking. πŸ˜€πŸ˜›πŸ˜€
I am doing my electrical engineering and have grown a lot of interest in Microcontrollers. But i haven't found a proper reference books in this area. Please guide me in...