Outlook.com IMAP Settings

Microsoft has recently launched an upgraded email experience via outlook.com and I'm looking for Outlook.com IMAP settings so that I can setup my local email client to use with it. I've been browsing Outlook.com for past 10+ minutes and haven't been able to find a page where they list the settings. Am I missing out on obvious places?

It's highly unlikely that Microsoft won't offer those settings to the users. The IMAP setting is what I'm particularly interested in.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hope this solves your query.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hope this solves your query.
    Guess what, as an early adopter of Google Apps; I've been using those settings since the day they were launched.

I'm asking for "#-Link-Snipped-#" IMAP settings ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    I'm asking for "#-Link-Snipped-#" IMAP settings ๐Ÿ˜
    Oh sorry ! lemme troll & find more details ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Illuminati - real ? yes, it is. In India, very rare people know about Free-masonry but in Foreign countries like United States & United Kingdom and many more, its an...
If you are space-science freak, you would love to see this animated flight through the universe created by Miguel Aragon of John Hopkins University with Mark Subbarao. You will see...
Few months ago, an Infosys employee named Jake Palmer in the US filed a case against the Indian IT major Infosys, accusing the company of a large scale VISA fraud....
Hello, m 2 nd yr case student, plz suggest me some related paper presentation topics
I mean by Generation-C connected, communicating, content-centric, computerized, community-oriented and always clicking. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€