How do you define passion and dedication?

Questions quite simple.
What is your passion ? how do you tend to withhold it as your passion even after a million uphills?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, that's an interesting question and here's my answer.

Passion: In simple terms, something that motivates you to get up early in the morning. Its more of an emotion about a person or a thing.

Dedication: Something that you continue to do by putting your heart into it.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    😛

understood the general definition. I was trying to define dedication as 'how long you are willing to withhold your passion without giving up'. Now don't tell me people don't give up passions,I think every one gives up after some time right?
  • safwan
    safwan
    For me , passion is my futuristic aim what I want to become and What I want in future

and Dedication is what I am doing to Achieve my Passion.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    PASSION: something you love to do even though u don't get to do it
    DEDICATION: something you do sincerely even though you don't love it

SIMPLE!!!!!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Passion defines the limit upto which you can you can do a particular task
    and dedication defines how honest you are towards your work
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    goyal420
    Passion defines the limit upto which you can you can do a particular task
    and dedication defines how honest you are towards your work
    Passion: It's something in you, that you do, when it comes to you naturally.
    Dedication: Determination and willingness to do something you ought to do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Popular social networking website, Facebook is facing lawsuits from two companies. First from "Phoenix Media/Communications" for setting up profiles using their own patented technology and second one from Mekiki a...
Is the competitive education system good or bad? Is it something we should continue in our society? Share your opinion, please.
CEans, For latest news about NASA's LCROSS project, keep watch on NASA - LCROSS If you have more information about the project, please share it with us in this thread.
Digital processing signal projects hello , this is deepa from chennai i need details, notes,seminars abt the basic of electronic, small dsp( digital processing signal projects), why because i have...
3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the food manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Exposure to noise at...