NASA LCROSS Project information

CEans,

For latest news about NASA's LCROSS project, keep watch on NASA - LCROSS

If you have more information about the project, please share it with us in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Digital processing signal projects hello , this is deepa from chennai i need details, notes,seminars abt the basic of electronic, small dsp( digital processing signal projects), why because i have...
3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the food manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Exposure to noise at...
So I have a school project which includes mechanical and electrical engineering and my idea was to create a water retrieving vehicle that detects water with infra red sensors and...
Welcome to 2 States, a story about Krish and Ananya. They are from two different states of India, deeply in love and want to get married. Of course, their parents...
This question arises in my mind ....Why in CE there is not thread related to Green House effect??As Today Green house effect is a critical issue for our future as...