Lawsuite againt Facebook

Popular social networking website, Facebook is facing lawsuits from two companies. First from "Phoenix Media/Communications" for setting up profiles using their own patented technology and second one from Mekiki a Japanese company that says Facebook has been built using their patented technology.

Facebook has commented that they will fight back. If you have more information on the lawsuits against Facebook, please post it here.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hopefully, their legal costs won't be that expensive. FB isn't really making much money at the moment 😉

I bet more info can be gotten from Techcrunch. That site breeds of reports of company lawsuits.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ash
    I bet more info can be gotten from Techcrunch. That site breeds of reports of company lawsuits.
    Absolutely Right ASH !!! Here is the information: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is the competitive education system good or bad? Is it something we should continue in our society? Share your opinion, please.
CEans, For latest news about NASA's LCROSS project, keep watch on NASA - LCROSS If you have more information about the project, please share it with us in this thread.
Digital processing signal projects hello , this is deepa from chennai i need details, notes,seminars abt the basic of electronic, small dsp( digital processing signal projects), why because i have...
3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the food manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Exposure to noise at...
So I have a school project which includes mechanical and electrical engineering and my idea was to create a water retrieving vehicle that detects water with infra red sensors and...