Am crazy in electronic

Digital processing signal projects

hello , this is deepa from chennai i need details, notes,seminars abt the basic of electronic, small dsp( digital processing signal projects), why because i have a great ideas abt the dsp in my futurs becauses it is fast growing in coming generation .

Send the details about these relelated

with regards

t.deepa

Hello , am doing first year b.tec ece send the details about the basics of elctronic and i need ideas and suggession and seminars about the final year project i want to know and am interested in research and invention it vry useful for my furture.

Am waiting for ur reply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Threads merged.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Deepa, Welcome to CE

Do ask you specific doubts, we would be more then happy to help you out.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the food manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Exposure to noise at...
So I have a school project which includes mechanical and electrical engineering and my idea was to create a water retrieving vehicle that detects water with infra red sensors and...
Welcome to 2 States, a story about Krish and Ananya. They are from two different states of India, deeply in love and want to get married. Of course, their parents...
This question arises in my mind ....Why in CE there is not thread related to Green House effect??As Today Green house effect is a critical issue for our future as...
Hi, Anyone's got LCROSS Video? I've tried searching online but couldn't find any. Please share!