help on certificate courses...

Hi all,

i am civil engineering student.
and i plan pursue an MBA degree and i am in dilemma as to what certificate courses to take up.
is it absolutely necessary for me to take up courses like STADD.pro, ARCHI cad.....etc.(for the structural concepts) or to pursue PPM,MSP,primavera...in the view of an MBA😕

Replies

• dazzling
    dazzling
    The harder I work...the luckier I get

Are you still a student? I thought you've completed it? Anyway I think doing Management in construction field will be better. you may have PGDM in construction management. And after being such a manager you should know the softwares used in civil engg.STAAD.pro is the must for structural concepts if you want to go for structures.This will help in future if its not workable initially. you only say " The harder I work...the luckier I get"

I think so. have a good luck
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    I second that. A PGDM in construction management course is much beneficial than MBA. MBA is over hyped. If you are doing this course then also learn Primevera in addition to staad and autocad which are must.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a second year b-tech student of mechanical.there is this paper presentation where i want to take part.but i have no clue what is to be done. does it...
They say love makes the world goes round. And they'd be spot on. When we love and are loved unconditionally by a tippety-top-tastic perfect partner, life makes sense. And the...
Which building do you think is the ugliest? Different people have different criteria for what makes a structure unappealing.Let me see the top ten ugliest buildings voted by many people....
i am studying in Btech (electronics and communication engineering) i planed to study MS program after my engineering i saw many MS programs but i liked 1. MS (electrical engineering)...
I am from ECE and in 7th Sem and having a Knowledge of 8051,AVR,ARM7 & PIC Microcontroller .I want to build future in the field of Embedded System. Could anyone...