The World's Ugliest Buildings

Which building do you think is the ugliest?
Different people have different criteria for what makes a structure unappealing.Let me see the CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-#
I think this is:
[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally think its a beautiful building. Not sure whether its a real building or just some photoshop artwork.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    It IS a beautiful building.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    its a good one πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    why would people call it ugly...it is a wonderful make.i mean it is tough to make a building look like an object...and this is just so real...πŸ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    CIVILPRINCESS
    why would people call it ugly...it is a wonderful make.i mean it is tough to make a building look like an object...and this is just so real...πŸ˜€
    Very right CP..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Great Imagination!!!

Really nice building!

I love it,
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    May be they voted for it as the worst bag, but building? noo.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I think it is good.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•what is ugly in this???????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am studying in Btech (electronics and communication engineering) i planed to study MS program after my engineering i saw many MS programs but i liked 1. MS (electrical engineering)...
I am from ECE and in 7th Sem and having a Knowledge of 8051,AVR,ARM7 & PIC Microcontroller .I want to build future in the field of Embedded System. Could anyone...
Hello Friends, i wish to use this medium to find out if any one can help me get a Project for my Masters in Telecomunications, possibly on Network congestion it...
KeePass Password Safe Version: 1.17 File Size: 1482 License: Free This program offers a simple way to keep track of all your passwords while keeping them safe. ....... Click To...
SatNav's GPS Navigation Software has maps of more than 412 Indian cities and 16 lakh points of interests (POIs), and it works on Windows based phones from HTC, HP, imate,...