Need Guidance

I am from ECE and in 7th Sem and having a Knowledge of 8051,AVR,ARM7 & PIC Microcontroller .I want to build future in the field of Embedded System.
Could anyone tell me where should i apply.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, i wish to use this medium to find out if any one can help me get a Project for my Masters in Telecomunications, possibly on Network congestion it...
KeePass Password Safe Version: 1.17 File Size: 1482 License: Free This program offers a simple way to keep track of all your passwords while keeping them safe. ....... Click To...
SatNav's GPS Navigation Software has maps of more than 412 Indian cities and 16 lakh points of interests (POIs), and it works on Windows based phones from HTC, HP, imate,...
Stockholm, December 17, 2009 - Skanska, one of the world’s leading construction groups, has signed a five-year contract with IBX, the leading provider of services and solutions for efficient purchasing....
Avatar is an American 3-D science fiction epic film written and directed by James Cameron released by 20th Century Fox. James Cameron directed, Rs 1,200 crore sci-fi epic Avatar releases...