Healthkart.com Campus Selection Procedure

Healthkart.com comes for selecting students in campus for Computer Science branches (CSE/COE/IT/SE).

Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round.

Rounds-

1. Written Aptitude + Technical Round : There was a written objective test. Questions are mostly based on C/C++ concepts, and few from Quantitative topics like - Speed Distance Time, Probability, Permutation and Combination and Data Interpretation. Time limit :- 45 minutes.

2. Coding Round : There was no time limit in this round in Lab. 2 Coding questions were given to solve and the recruiters would ask to optimize your code by space and time. They could even give you some more complicated conditions and ask you to improve the code further. There could be a chance that you will be asked to solve more questions, if you've solved the both questions with an ease.

3. Interview Rounds : There were two interviews : Technical and HR, for all the shortlisted students. In technical round, basic questions from various technical concepts like- C/C++ Programming, OOPS, Data Structures, DBMS, OS, Networking etc. were asked, along with some famous coding problems like - Rat In a Maze, TSP, Knapsack Problem and KMP. Moreover, they've asked for giving a complete overview of my mentioned Projects. Whereas in the HR round, typical HR questions were asked for which I was already prepared.

After facing all these rounds, I finally got full-time employment from Healthkart.com. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would you be able to share the programming questions asked in the coding round? That'd be interesting!
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    There were 2 Questions initially, with no time limit.
    1. Given a text file or a large string. Find the minimum number of characters b/w any two words.
    E.g.- The string is "he used to be a boy but now he is a man"
    The minimum no. of characters b/w "he" and "boy" (can also be b/w "boy" and "he") is 9 (including spaces).
    Optimize this code with minimum computations, iterations and extra spaces.
    Improve the code such that it only finds the minimum number of characters only b/w "he" and "boy" (not b/w "boy" and "he") as per given example. In this case, the answer would be 14 (including spaces).
    2. There are two string. Remove the characters from the first string, which have been occurred in the second string.
    E.g. - First String - "I am a boy"
    Second String - "mb" (This string should have distinct characters)
    Result - "I a a by"
    Improve the code with minimum computations and the result should be stored in the given first string itself.
    Additional Coding Questions after completing the above two.
    3. Find the sub-array in an array of integers having maximum sum.
    4. There is a n-square matrix, where every cell is assigned a weight in +ve interger. Starting from bottom left corner, find the path with maximum weight to reach its diagonally opposite. You're allowed to move either right or up direction.
    Optimize these codes with minimum computations, iterations and extra space.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Axtria comes for selecting students in campus for almost all engineering branches. Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Round : It was for an...
Accolite comes for selecting students in campus for Computer Science branches (CSE/COE/IT/SE). Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Coding Round : There was a...
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) comes for selecting students in campus for all engineering bracnhes. Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Online Aptitude Round : It...
Hi, I need procedure that read the file on server and print it's content onto output(screen) using the UTL_FILE packages.Please provide me as early as possible.
Guys have a look at this video. just tell me how such a mistake can be committed ? deliberately i mean. Conqueror proffy Itspuneet