How is this possible ?

Guys have a look at this video. just tell me how such a mistake can be committed ? deliberately i mean.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Check condenser polarity first Then also check whether the fan is properly made I think it is a manufactural defect and not your fault

Here the decor is coupled to the rotor instead of the fan base I am not 100% sure but I think this is a probability
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#.

as far as i know ,capacitors or condensers are non-polar devices , and i guess unlike diodes and transistors, it dose'nt matter, which lead goes where.

Conqueror
    Here the decor is coupled to the rotor instead of the fan base I am not 100% sure but I think this is a probability
    that however is not the decor, but the light kit. but i guess you are right about as to what it is coupled to
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    i think this is a manufacturing defect the connection given by the manufacturer is wrong
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This appears to be a contrived job. The fan was altered to attach the rotor to the hanger pipe. The liht fixtures would have been attached to the central shaft without any connecting wires.
    The whole video is a clever spoof intentionally done, and done very well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to download videos from youtube ? if so how ?
hello friend i need some help i want to develop an application for iphone and ipad if you have some nice idea's then please reply. thanks in advance.
Well i guess since january 1 2013, CE underwent a lot of changes. now the profiles of any CEan does not display his/her trophy rank. (such as ce-knight , ce-ace,...
I am Nabeel Iqbal,sixth semester B.TECH(mechanical) student at MEA engg. College,Kerala.I wanna become a good ENGINEER so i kindly expect your guidance in all aspects. I am also ready to...
Has anyone observed this : ? when a drop of fountain pen ink is poured on a spread of talcum powder, the drop dose'nt actually seep inside the powder mass,...