HCL Beanstalk Extreme 3 - Console Game with an edge

I personally prefer console based games more than PC games simply because of the wide display that we get on HD TVs and the remote controls which offer a better gaming experience. However, if you are an avid PC gamer, you might want to take a look at HCL Beanstalk Extreme 3 Machine – built [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to create a elearning site step by step without using already available packages like moodle ,dokeos .The thing is that I want to create a customized elearning ,the content...
Hi Sorry for starting this thread. I feel that the project titles given in various lists of CE are based on IEEE research papers which would tough to do by...
I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer. I got placed in a leading IT company and completed its training. I've been posted to my base branch and the nature of...
Reliance, Videocon, Airtel, Dish, Tata Sky - the list is endless for the D2H service providers in India. The price war is on between all these service providers as some...
I just had this funny idea to start a thread about engineers on CE. Add geeky, or nerdy statements to complete the following line. You know you are true CEan...