Complete the statement: You know you are true CEan if...

I just had this funny idea to start a thread about engineers on CE.
Add geeky, or nerdy statements to complete the following line.

You know you are true CEan if...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I will begin,

You know you are true CEan if you log-in to CE daily before you check your email. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You know you are true CEan if you are always ready to do something new for CE.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    You know you are a true CEan if your friends start to call you CrazyEngineer......πŸ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    you know you are a true CEan if the first topic you talk about when you meet your friends is CE
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    you know you are a true CEan if you share a latest topic that is new in technology πŸ˜€
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    You know you are a true CEan if you feel like an Insomniac! 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    You know you are a true CEan if you spread the word "CrazyEngineers" everywhere and make them to join CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome responses people!

Add more. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in my view real CE means thinking differently and new
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ...If you talk about labs and awesome innovative ideas with your friends (I did)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ...If you wear Ce-tee every saturday and sunday (If you have 😁 , I have 3)
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha ha! I don't know what to tell.
    I do all the above ones πŸ˜€

Nice Thread AKD 😁
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    awesome answers 😁
    i think all options have been exhausted πŸ˜‰
    but will give a try: ... if you spend more time on CE than on any other site (even facebook πŸ˜›)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ..You ban spammers πŸ˜€ and report spammers!!
  • freak16
    freak16
    you are true CEAN if you reply insansely ( i mean insansely but with a logic that is crazy engineer all about) to the threads and share your knowledge the little you may have even.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ... you always think CEan every hour, every minute, every second and every day of your life until you become crazy...
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    when you log in to ce three four times daily to check what new is happening...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome replies so far!

One more,

You know you are a CEan if you type replies to others' queries by giving it so much thought and time (expecting nothing in return) πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You know you are true CEan if you cannot see any object around you if it is not orthographic projection( 2d drawing). 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have two more
    1.....If you start drawing ortho projections of all objects around you including your friends and relatives
    or
    1....You start dazzling everyone by hitherto unsuspected engineering skills 😁
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    You're a true CEan if whenever you get some new information on net, you first think of sharing it with other CEans rather than using it for yourself. πŸ˜›
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    You know you are a true CEan if..every morning when you arrive at school, you discuss to your classmates what are the latest posts in CrazyEngineers

You know you are a true CEan if..whenever you log in to this site you feel that "YOU BELONG!"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome responses engineers! πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is one more:
    ...If you are more interested in finding out how a kite flies than to fly a kite yourself 😁
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    You know you are a true CEan if you connect to CrazyEngineers even through your mobile!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Off topic: Just wanted to update that CE's getting its own mobile skin very soon. CE will automatically detect the type of device accessing and load the relevant skin accordingly. πŸ˜€
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    The_Big_K
    Off topic: Just wanted to update that CE's getting its own mobile skin very soon. CE will automatically detect the type of device accessing and load the relevant skin accordingly. πŸ˜€
    Yay! This was one thing that was surely needed. Good move. The rate at which people are using internet on their mobiles is increasing and it is irritating to wait for the Desktop version to load on most mobiles, especially when you are using GPRS. I hope that all popular websites in the world launch their mobile versions. By the way, what all features do we get on mobile CE?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great to hear that Biggie πŸ˜€

Looking forward for the official announcement πŸ˜€

My cousin has an iphone, so will check it out!
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    You know you are a true CEan if you can even live without food, water and shelter but not without CE..
  • duke007
    duke007
    You know you are a true CEan if your engineering IQ makes others think that you're crazy!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Well, You know you're a true CEan if you can dream about CE as a company and Biggie driving a limo in place of Bill Gates
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anoopthefriend
    Well, You know you're a true CEan if you can dream about CE as a company and Biggie driving a limo in place of Bill Gates
    ...I'd rather imagine every CEan driving his/her own limo. πŸ‘
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    You know you are a true CEan if you come back to CE even after a long gap, because you found nothing better to do all this time!

P.S.: Hoping to see more responses. β˜•
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    You know you are a true CEan if you follow the rules of this forum and makes the work of mods easier...πŸ˜‰

This answer came after seeing following thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    anoopthefriend
    Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars πŸ˜€
    cooltwins
    awesome answers 😁
    i think all options have been exhausted πŸ˜‰
    but will give a try: ... if you spend more time on CE than on any other site (even facebook πŸ˜›)
    I think these attributes why I am here
    I am a proud CEan Cause there is freedom to express our head with out worrying about any thing around us. I am proud of that privilege here.
    This makes me proud
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    You know you are a true CEan if........................you log on to CE, even when you have an end semester exam the very next day.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# you are proving to have a lot of nerves which is needed for any CEan buddy
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    zaveri
    You know you are a true CEan if........................you log on to CE, even when you have an end semester exam the very next day.
    I remember the CE celebrations during the last year when my friends thought I was MAD/CRAZY/BEING STUPID while waiting for the questions to appear for the CE Grand Quiz every evening -inspite of the fact that it was my 7th semester examination time. The enthusiasm at that time had helped me to learn a lot; that, infact, I was able to study better as well -although I spent one hour daily on CE!
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    You know you are true CEan if "you don't just copy and paste the things from the internet, but learn from them"😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has come up with yet another ravishing series of VAIO notebook. The attractive VAIO YB series laptop was launched in the pre-show event at the Consumer Electronic Show 2011.*The...
Classification 1.Horizontal, Vertical or Inclined Boiler. If the axis of the boiler is horizontal,the boiler is called horizontal, if the axis is vertical, it is called verticalboiler and if the...
Shell: The shell of a boiler consists of one or more steel plates bents into a cylindrical form and riveted or welded together. The shell ends are closed with the...
With the raise in CAT cut offs this year, getting admissions into IIM's has become tougher. India’s best Business Schools, Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) have raised the cutoffs for...
hi!! I am ritesh singh from karunya university,coimbatore.Our Biotechnology department is going to organize a national level technical symposium 'EVOGEN" on 18th n 19th of march. It would include events...