elearning site design how to proceed

how to create a elearning site step by step without using already available packages like moodle ,dokeos .The thing is that I want to create a customized elearning ,the content will be different based upon the ages using php .How to proceed help me guys

Replies

• eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    As far as I know, Moodle is really good for all kind of e-learning websites. May be you can look more into it before starting out from scratch.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    First write srs of your project and make a clear vision in your mind what exactly do you want?

Decide all the modules that you want to cover in your project

Trust me it will help you a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Sorry for starting this thread. I feel that the project titles given in various lists of CE are based on IEEE research papers which would tough to do by...
I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer. I got placed in a leading IT company and completed its training. I've been posted to my base branch and the nature of...
Reliance, Videocon, Airtel, Dish, Tata Sky - the list is endless for the D2H service providers in India. The price war is on between all these service providers as some...
I just had this funny idea to start a thread about engineers on CE. Add geeky, or nerdy statements to complete the following line. You know you are true CEan...
Sony has come up with yet another ravishing series of VAIO notebook. The attractive VAIO YB series laptop was launched in the pre-show event at the Consumer Electronic Show 2011.*The...