Give some light on Quantum computer features come with.

hello friends,
Share some features that Quantum computer comes with.
and please try to explain ideas behind it why this features is avilable in Quantum computer not in classical computer.
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    hi mohit,

Quantum computer is basically meant for the fast and powerful computing.Quantum computer allows more complex computation at the greater speed ,have also great database searching,have also very secured communication.
    quantum computer are with greater security to the data, with transferring information of any kind etc.
    here in case Quantum computer, devices are made at atomic- scale which allows complex and fast computation.

please Do me correct if i am wrong.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    good sushant share also some ideas why Quantum computer is more faster then our classical computer ?
    how a Quantum computer able to calculate complex calculation where as classical computer can not ?
    why Quantum computer have great database searching ?
    why Quantum computer have secured communication ?
    why Quantum computer have greater security of data with transferring information of any kind ?
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    hi mohit,

I have read somewhere that scientist have created a transistor with a single atom means single atom within a transistor which is 10 times smaller then those which is commonly in use now. Thus building the transistor at atomic scale which may be the reason for super fast computing.

do me correct if i am wrong.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I have read somewhere that scientist have created a transistor with a single atom
    cool really

from where did you read about this?
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    hi goyal please see this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hello guys,
    Classical computer work on two bit "0" and "1" but you know kya in quantum computer qbit is there which is responsible for more and more fast computing then the classical computer.
    If you have more idea about qbit's technology used in Quantum computer please share with us.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    hi mohit,
    you are very right that classical computers uses a bit either '0' or '1' but in the case of qubit technologies the atoms are prepared using two states 0 and 1. Here the atoms are considered as a physical bit which is a coherent superposition of two states 0 and 1.in a simpler word we can say that 'two states in one'.

for ex-
    In classical computers
    0 and 1> a bit.
    in case of qubit technique,\
    00>an atom as a bit contain bot state as 00.
    same as 01> an atom as a bit contain bot state as 0 and 1.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Wow nice to hear about all these new technologies.,and more keen to know about qbit's technology!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hi friend's
    I hear that a D-wave technology is used in Quantum computer.
    if anybody have idea about what a D-wave technology is plesae share with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am doing a mini-project on "design and analysis" of a component.I cannot choose which one i have to do.My choices are:- 1.Screw-jack 2.Knuckle joint 3.Universal joint which...
hai friends i require a matlab code on image processing which was written by francisco de castro.while i search in internet in the math work it was updated .pls friends...
Hi Friends, When we write an address on a browser, computer translate it into a IP address which is a sequence of numbers followed by dot. I want to know...
Guys Is there any way to create separate sheets in excel according to value of particular column Say I am creating records of my class mates in which there is...
It looks like IRCTC should immediately get newer, powerful servers and upgrade the technology they are using to run India's Online Railway Reservation System. "Service Unavailable" error usually comes from...