How to create separate sheets according to value of particular column?

Guys Is there any way to create separate sheets in excel according to value of particular column

Say I am creating records of my class mates in which there is column which requires choosing among two choices ie yes or no

Now what i want to do is to create a two separate sheets according to value of this column, one will contain all the students who choose Yes and other will contain all the students who choose No

Is there any way to do it automatically?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like IRCTC should immediately get newer, powerful servers and upgrade the technology they are using to run India's Online Railway Reservation System. "Service Unavailable" error usually comes from...
Dear Customer, This e-mail was send by @ to notify you that we have temporarily prevented access to your account. We have reasons to beleive that your account...
Source: Google Apps Update Email Google Docs now has a collaborative drawings editor that makes it easy to build organizational charts, flow charts, design diagrams and much more. - Share...
I'm a 3rd year EC engineer. My query is whether Electronics & Communication engineers can apply for job (scientist/engineer) only in the electronics category? Is there any category called telecommunication...
I want mini projects in networking. please tell me any mini project topics in networking......