SPAM ALERT: (domain.com) account notification

Dear Customer,

This e-mail was send by @ to notify you that we have temporarily prevented access to your account.

We have reasons to beleive that your account may have been accessed by someone else. Please open attached file (open.html) and Follow instructions.

----------------------------------------------------------
This message is being delivered to lot of webmasters all over the world. If you are one of the webmasters who received above mail; DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

The mail contains an attachment Open.html. DO NOT download it to see what it contains. It may affect your computer.

Replies

• kalyan71
    kalyan71
    Any solution for the following spam mails.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    thanks for the information biggie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Google Apps Update Email Google Docs now has a collaborative drawings editor that makes it easy to build organizational charts, flow charts, design diagrams and much more. - Share...
I'm a 3rd year EC engineer. My query is whether Electronics & Communication engineers can apply for job (scientist/engineer) only in the electronics category? Is there any category called telecommunication...
I want mini projects in networking. please tell me any mini project topics in networking......
This Saturday, Bangladesh lifted ban Facebook after it removed “objectionable” content about the Prophet Mohammad and the country’s political leaders. A good move by Bangladesh Government, seeing the huge popularity...
The latest fastest browser on Earth, Safari 5 definitely delivers Apple's traditional eye candy for both Mac and PC users. But it's more than just a cool looking browser. It...