IRCTC Service Unavailable

It looks like IRCTC should immediately get newer, powerful servers and upgrade the technology they are using to run India's Online Railway Reservation System.

"Service Unavailable" error usually comes from malfunctioning of the IIS server which breaks down when the server is unable to handle too many requests from users.

Overall, IRCTC Sucks.

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong; I think its the TCS that has developed the portal for IRCTC. One more reason that dilutes my faith in Indian Engineering.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Customer, This e-mail was send by @ to notify you that we have temporarily prevented access to your account. We have reasons to beleive that your account...
Source: Google Apps Update Email Google Docs now has a collaborative drawings editor that makes it easy to build organizational charts, flow charts, design diagrams and much more. - Share...
I'm a 3rd year EC engineer. My query is whether Electronics & Communication engineers can apply for job (scientist/engineer) only in the electronics category? Is there any category called telecommunication...
I want mini projects in networking. please tell me any mini project topics in networking......
This Saturday, Bangladesh lifted ban Facebook after it removed “objectionable” content about the Prophet Mohammad and the country’s political leaders. A good move by Bangladesh Government, seeing the huge popularity...