screw-jack or Knukle joint

Hi guys,
I am doing a mini-project on "design and analysis" of a component.I cannot choose which one i have to do.My choices are:-
1.Screw-jack
2.Knuckle joint
3.Universal joint
which one do u think will be better.Please help me guys with ur valuable suggestions if i should consider any other components also.
The softwares I am using are CATIA and ANSYS

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends i require a matlab code on image processing which was written by francisco de castro.while i search in internet in the math work it was updated .pls friends...
Hi Friends, When we write an address on a browser, computer translate it into a IP address which is a sequence of numbers followed by dot. I want to know...
Guys Is there any way to create separate sheets in excel according to value of particular column Say I am creating records of my class mates in which there is...
It looks like IRCTC should immediately get newer, powerful servers and upgrade the technology they are using to run India's Online Railway Reservation System. "Service Unavailable" error usually comes from...
Dear Customer, This e-mail was send by @ to notify you that we have temporarily prevented access to your account. We have reasons to beleive that your account...