ford figo - what is bluetooth doing in it?

one thing still isn't clear about it . what is the bluetooth doing in it and what practical purpose does it serve ?

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    The purpose of bluetooth is to connect the cell phone with the audio system of the car so that calls can be received and answered through the audio system without using your phone.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    mechky
    The purpose of bluetooth is to connect the cell phone with the audio system of the car so that calls can be received and answered through the audio system without using your phone.
    oh and i thought it was only for entertaintment, hat is listening to the songs stored on your phone via the car speakers.
  • mechky
    mechky
    zaveri
    oh and i thought it was only for entertaintment, hat is listening to the songs stored on your phone via the car speakers.
    For that there is an AUX connector in car audio systems.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Initially you need to add bluetooth externally if you want to play songs or want to receive call while driving and want to use car speaker. But now a days Car company provides inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

so what do you guys think of it ? will it involve the generation of a brand new concept all together ? is it really necessary ? i thought this...
which is the book which provides all the concepts clearly ?
hi sir im in my final year ece i want to do a project on duophone which makes it possible to make conference calls on landline i want to know...
stirling engine works uder constant temprature and constant volume process while constant temprature is an ideal process and not possible in practical life them how stirling engine is an practical...
Twitter has unveiled its new Twitter bird logo. They say they wanted to get rid of the "small case t" letter that appears on Twitter buttons. The new bird they...