Make conference calls on landline - Project idea help.

hi sir
im in my final year ece
i want to do a project on duophone which makes it possible to make conference calls on landline
i want to know whether it is a new concept or it is already in implementation
our staff asked us to do a project which is not done before
im interested in the field of communications
please help me
is this concept new or old?
is it possible to create a project report on duophone?
has anyone done this project before?
please help me

thank you sir

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @keerthisharma Welcome to CrazyEngineers. I have changed your title to help your thread get immediate attention.
    Could you elaborate a bit more on your project? What are the problems you facing? Where are you stuck?
  • keerthisarma
    keerthisarma
    sir is this duophone concept is in implemntation?
  • keerthisarma
    keerthisarma
    sir
    the circuit used allows us to access two telephone lines through a conference switch
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Some companies are designing such devices. Not sure about It's circuit diagram and internal parts.
  • keerthisarma
    keerthisarma
    sir , i got the circuit from efy magazine
    please help me if i could do a project on this topic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

stirling engine works uder constant temprature and constant volume process while constant temprature is an ideal process and not possible in practical life them how stirling engine is an practical...
Twitter has unveiled its new Twitter bird logo. They say they wanted to get rid of the "small case t" letter that appears on Twitter buttons. The new bird they...
Bernard Piccard, 54-year-old psychiatrist and balloonist, is all geared up for the first solar powered intercontinental flight from Europe to Africa on his Solar Impuse Plane which is huge as...
Nokia Asha 306 has been making rounds of the tech blogs for quite some time now. It has a 3-inch touch screen and features the cloud-accelerated Nokia Browser. Here's a...
Qualcomm engineers have conducted a new experiment of testing butter melt on the smartphone featuring their Snapdragon S4 Processor. 😲 Wait, what? Today's high-end smartphones and tablets are capable of...