final year eee projects

Can anyone send me final year EEE projects? I'm looking for innovative and original projects which I can work on.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    puneeth
    pls send final year eee projects
    What do you mean by send final year projects? 😒
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anujarora1
    It means he need project without doing anything.....

He want spoon feeding...
    I guessed that. Look here for further discussion on this -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Childrens like spoon feeding but be an engineer?
    How its
  • rraj
    rraj
    plz send me gate exam last year papers and study materials if u have papers
  • UNNI@AKHILDEV
    UNNI@AKHILDEV
    i hav confusion that,what ever the topic how the seminar topic relates to the trade?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    UNNI@AKHILDEV
    i hav confusion that,what ever the topic how the seminar topic relates to the trade?
    Means you want to check out that the seminar topic is related to your trade or not? 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, am new 2 ce .... am n need of an project in instrumentation and control engineering... CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! along with some reference websites yaar......!
Am a new member, i need to know whether oracle and sql 2005 use the same query . i learned sql using sql 2005 flat form , now i have...
I found following article on Guy Kawasaki's blog - How to Change the World: Everything I Need to Know About Entrepreneurship I Learned From My Comrades in Moscow Do read...
Hi friends., i want to now about the what type of network used in mobile phones ..😛
hai to every one, i am in 4th b-tech (andhra pradesh), i want to manufacture a drill jig, i have idea & visualisation but i don't have standard design data.......