Queries in oracle vs sql 2005

Am a new member, i need to know whether oracle and sql 2005 use the same query . i learned sql using sql 2005 flat form , now i have switched to oracle flat form... As am a student i dont have any idea about this..... so please help me.

Replies

• Revss
    Revss
    yes dear, both sql n oracle some differences in their query writings . whether it is 2005 or some other edition...

Each has some significant rules in writing the queries. Do u want to know important differences?? or ........??
  • Revss
    Revss
    i think the follwed searched information link will help u....

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis
    thanks mate.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found following article on Guy Kawasaki's blog - How to Change the World: Everything I Need to Know About Entrepreneurship I Learned From My Comrades in Moscow Do read...
Hi friends., i want to now about the what type of network used in mobile phones ..😛
hai to every one, i am in 4th b-tech (andhra pradesh), i want to manufacture a drill jig, i have idea & visualisation but i don't have standard design data.......
Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts I want to learn PHP......more jobs...
i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field......