Network used in mobile phones

Hi friends.,
i want to now about the what type of network used in mobile phones ..😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to Electrical / Electronics engineering section from Computer Science section.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Parthiban P
    Hi friends.,
    i want to now about the what type of network used in mobile phones ..😛
    Asking for cdma or gsm?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I read about the past debates on CDMA vs GSM, quite interesting. Of course, its clear CDMA is a little more future proof than GSM now. If Japan had promoted their's more, there would have been a strong 3rd competing mobile tech (and cooler!)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai to every one, i am in 4th b-tech (andhra pradesh), i want to manufacture a drill jig, i have idea & visualisation but i don't have standard design data.......
Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts I want to learn PHP......more jobs...
i m now in 3rd year of my engineering.... i have attended the implant training offered by indian southern railway in chennai on the topic of satellite and telecommunication field......
battle has begin between these two khans...... SRK showed his 6 packs in om shanti om😎 but AAMIR is now showing his 8 packs in ghajini....😉 shahrukh has launched new...
Hey everyone, I am Parth, an Engineering first year student from Rutgers University. I joined Crazy Engineers because I wanted to know what was out there in the real world...