Urgent help with project

hi, am new 2 ce .... am n need of an project in instrumentation and control engineering... CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! along with some reference websites yaar......!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: urgent!!!!

saravanamurthy
    hi, am new 2 ce .... am n need of an project in instrumentation and control engineering... CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! along with some reference websites yaar......!
    Breaking the protocol of CE Forums won't fetch you help. All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am a new member, i need to know whether oracle and sql 2005 use the same query . i learned sql using sql 2005 flat form , now i have...
I found following article on Guy Kawasaki's blog - How to Change the World: Everything I Need to Know About Entrepreneurship I Learned From My Comrades in Moscow Do read...
Hi friends., i want to now about the what type of network used in mobile phones ..😛
hai to every one, i am in 4th b-tech (andhra pradesh), i want to manufacture a drill jig, i have idea & visualisation but i don't have standard design data.......
Friends, why dont we chat on some current technologies ... which are useful to us, helps in updating our minds??come n share ....Lets starts I want to learn PHP......more jobs...