Fake IPL player Rocks.

Guys, I hope you guys read the fake ipl player blog.
If not start now from the first entry itself:

#-Link-Snipped-#

I seriously think he is an insider of KKR contingent. The funny names and inside info are excellent. I have no idea how he comes up with all the super info. KKR team is doing a witch hunt to find who he is.😀

Anyway, you guys go though it and put in your views.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Fale IPL player is totally fake,he writes what poeple want to hear nothing more!!
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Whoever he is, its super funny and wildly interesting. i laugh my head off each time i read it.
    May be its a marketing strategy for IPL. See the standard of writing, he is a professional.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Vinnie Dildo/ Badsaah Dildo - Shah Rukh Khan
    Kishen Kanhaiyya - Ravi Shastri
    Lord Almighty - Ganguly
    Sheikh of Tweak - Shane Warne
    Bevdaa - Jessie Ryder
    Big Sister - Shilpa Shetty
    Calypso King - Gayle
    Mr. Batlivala - Mallaya
    Prince Charles of Patiala - Yuvraj Singh
    Little Monster - Sachin
    Pedophile Priest - GilCHRIST
    Little John - Ishant Sharma
    Kaan Moolo - Agarkar
    Appam Ch***ya - Sreesanth
    Phoren babas - McCullum & Buchanan
    RDB - Ranadeb Bose
    Mira Bhai - Harbhajan Singh
    Sandy Baddy Babe - Mandira Bedi
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I was thinking why there is no thread on IPL fake player... and here it is. Team KKR is limelight because of this blog and owner, player are doing good for nothing. Only Gayle is showing some efforts on the field.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ganguly is also playing well 😀
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Yeah, Lord Almighty and his batting....😀 nothing can be more funny.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    its a fake and funny!!!!

I have bored reading, watching and listening about it on a news channel..
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    "A few hundred kms away, the Bevdaas have problems of a different kind. Their rock star Peter Ka Beta, now known as Re-Peter, is all set to repeat their performance of last season."

Peterson... lols.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    arunhero99
    "A few hundred kms away, the Bevdaas have problems of a different kind. Their rock star Peter Ka Beta, now known as Re-Peter, is all set to repeat their performance of last season."

Peterson... lols.

Who is "Peter Ka Beta"? Peterson didn't play last year, so It can not be Kevin.

😁
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    hey... you are right... did the fake IPL guy get the data wrong? 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    No he must be refering it to some other player (Not PETERSON)

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This one went down to the wire, literally. But in the end, Shane Warne’s Rajasthan Royals had the last laugh, with the defending champions defeating the Kolkata Knight Riders in...
Why the below code works fine without any compile time or runtime errors? #include “stdio.h” int main() { a('c'); return 0; } a(char* ch, int i) { printf("%c\n", ch); }...
Hi ceans, am a 3rd year student of bsc (information management system).... am in big dilema in choosing my career .. so pls suggest me something.
i am looking for a material or combonation of materials (i.e. gas in a glass box) that will light up when a current is passed through it, but not so...
Hi and Hello to the Crazy People, We are starting a Medical College in India. We need help to prepare a business Plan. We intend to start a Medical College...