Business plan for setting up medical college

Hi and Hello to the Crazy People, We are starting a Medical College in India. We need help to prepare a business Plan. We intend to start a Medical College with at least 890 Beds, A Nursing College and a Cancer Institute. This College intends to start a Though Centre for Aids Patients.

Replies

• bhartiankur
    bhartiankur
    Hi, good to people are still interested in medical education.
    Being a healthcare consultant, i would suggest you to have a good and unconventional model for your medical college.
    Conduct a proper study first and than go for it as the scenarios are to change rapidly in the industry. Most of the medical colleges in India are unprofessional and loss making.
    If you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

All the best
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Jerk good to hear your idea.

@bhartiankur: Please dont post personal email id's in forum.
    Its just attracting spam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i m fresher plz give me some ideas n innovative things about electroonics.๐Ÿ˜be a winner........
Good Day to all Thanks for accepting me as a new member, I hope I can contribute something that I know in any field as long as it is related...
We make a mini project on 8255 IC and we want a masm programming on that which make PORT A as an input and PORT C as an output which...
Currently i am doing my bachelor project. the idea of the project is to control several devices and systems using PC, i will connect the PC to PIC using USB...
Now a days there is good market of PIC(Microchip) controller as Student Projects.. (In Industry NXP and Freescale are Good!) I was trying to learn PIC a long time ago...