EVOLUTION 2011 @ IIT Roorkee: 11th to 13th March

Students of Paper Technology at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Saharanpur Campus are organizing EVOLUTION 2011 between 11-13 March 2011.

Evolution aims to assemble the best talent and expertise from across the country at one forum and by this tremendous confluence of knowledge, attempt to broaden the dimensions of understanding of paper technology.

The 3-day fiesta shall lay the groundwork for a solid Industry-Students interface. The event will have: Polymer-X, Process-X, Paper-X, IDEAZ, Aawishkar, Wall-I, Swastika, Spark, CEO Talks, Spotlight, Illushun, Logiquest, Manageria, Enter-The-Preneur, Biznopoly and Junk Yard Wars.

Let's look forward to updates from the organizing team.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all ... I am looking for codes either in MATLAB/.Net for segmentation of a particular section of the image.. Specifically saying I want to segment off iris from an...
Famous author of hit books like Five Point Someone, A Night @ Call Center, The Three Mistakes Of My Life and 2 States is no doubt the most popular author...
hey!!! can any1 please help me with kernel hacking??? what exactly is it? i am completely ignorant.. please help...😕
It is assignment given to us by our instructor and I still don't know what's the answer. Find the inverse matrix using gaussse-jordan method. A= 1 3 2 4 5...
hi.. guys... i'm designing and fabricating a two stroke engine... will someone pl.. temme how to mesure the power output of my engine?.. i mean in terms of bhp ...