Image segmentation

Hi all ... I am looking for codes either in MATLAB/.Net for segmentation of a particular section of the image.. Specifically saying I want to segment off iris from an eye image .. Can anyone help me out please?? Pls.. Quite urgent..

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I guess this link will help you to get started!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • GULNAZ KMT
    GULNAZ KMT
    @ Praveena:Thanks. I've already gone through it , but, I didn't find anything related to image segmenting..
  • Reya
    Reya
    You will find a guide about image segmentation over there!Did you notice it??
  • GULNAZ KMT
    GULNAZ KMT
    @Praveena: Unfortunately i'm not able to find that guide for segemntation 😔
  • Reya
    Reya
    Here is the link of that guide!

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Famous author of hit books like Five Point Someone, A Night @ Call Center, The Three Mistakes Of My Life and 2 States is no doubt the most popular author...
hey!!! can any1 please help me with kernel hacking??? what exactly is it? i am completely ignorant.. please help...😕
It is assignment given to us by our instructor and I still don't know what's the answer. Find the inverse matrix using gaussse-jordan method. A= 1 3 2 4 5...
hi.. guys... i'm designing and fabricating a two stroke engine... will someone pl.. temme how to mesure the power output of my engine?.. i mean in terms of bhp ...
hi friends.... this is deepak.... pl.. do all help me out to become a crazy engineer as i'm not so...