EcoATM - The latest prototype

Adam Weiner interviews Tom Tullie, CEO of ecoATM in La Jolla, CA, for PopSci.com, about the latest prototype.

[video=youtube;xEswL06SWR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEswL06SWR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, If I execute the following code, what will happen ? int *ptr; ptr = malloc(100); ptr++; free(ptr); Now ptr points to 2nd integer block. Now if i use...
hey, sorry to ask, but wat is the difference between electrical and electronics?? a basic question though, but most of the people have their different views......... so guys.........
Q 1. A man driving a car then see his spedometer the number is palindrome . the number is 13931 km. after driving for 2hr then he see the another...
hello friends, I have some problem in controlling sound in my music player i used floatcontrol in order to control the volume check this. FloatControl volume = (FloatControl) c.getControl(FloatControl.Type.MASTER_GAIN); volume.setValue(-20.63f);...
CEans ... Dr. Ashok Agarwal graduated from BITS Pilani and later went to do Ph.D from the University of Minnesota. His experience includes working with Bell Telephone Labs and then...