Not able to control the volume in my music player ?

hello friends,
I have some problem in controlling sound in my music player i used floatcontrol in order to control the volume check this.
FloatControl volume = (FloatControl) c.getControl(FloatControl.Type.MASTER_GAIN);
volume.setValue(-20.63f);
But still i am not able to control the volume.I used sound.sampled package.
Can anyone have idea hoe to fix this issue.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans ... Dr. Ashok Agarwal graduated from BITS Pilani and later went to do Ph.D from the University of Minnesota. His experience includes working with Bell Telephone Labs and then...
Discuss the official announcement about our exclusive small talk with Mr. Ashok Agrwal, the chairman of engineers without borders: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...chairman-engineers-without-borders-india.html in this thread 😀
CEans, Here's our official Happy New Year Greetings Thread. Convey your wishes to all our engineers throughout the world here. 😁* HaPPy New Year To All Crazy Engineers * 😁...
Hi Friends, could anyone help me to get a circuit which would function as a battery level indicator for 12 volt lead acid battery. The circuit should indicate when the...
Guys can any one tell me some way through which i will be able to record my voice via web browser and upload it to web server