Exclusive Small Talk With Mr. Ashok Agarwal:Chairman Engineers Without Borders India

CEans ...

Dr. Ashok Agarwal graduated from BITS Pilani and later went to do Ph.D from the University of Minnesota. His experience includes working with Bell Telephone Labs and then a professor at IIM Calcutta for 18 years. He was a Ford Fellow at MIT USA and later he founded SQL Star International and was its MD till 2003. As the Chairman, he has been actively involved in the various social activities for the International Organization of Engineers Called #-Link-Snipped-# in India.

In our Small Talk, Mr. Agarwal tells us about this organization and it’s benefit to the society. Check it out…

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the official announcement about our exclusive small talk with Mr. Ashok Agrwal, the chairman of engineers without borders: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...chairman-engineers-without-borders-india.html in this thread 😀
CEans, Here's our official Happy New Year Greetings Thread. Convey your wishes to all our engineers throughout the world here. 😁* HaPPy New Year To All Crazy Engineers * 😁...
Hi Friends, could anyone help me to get a circuit which would function as a battery level indicator for 12 volt lead acid battery. The circuit should indicate when the...
Guys can any one tell me some way through which i will be able to record my voice via web browser and upload it to web server
When 14-year-old Suhas Gopinath started Globals Inc ten years ago from a cyber cafe in Bengaluru, he didn't know that he had become the youngest CEO in the world. ​...