Convert 1 - 5 volts to +- 10 volts range

Dear All,
I need an IC which will convert 1 - 5 volts to +- 10 volts range. I know that it is of the LM series. I just don't know the exact number of it. As I am an Instrumentation student & new to CE, I am posting the thread in this particular section. Please correct if any mistakes in posting the thread in this section are found. Thank you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Try to use MAX889T.

For more detail visit:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is PSH flag in TCP? hello guy's Anyone have idea about PSH flag in TCP. please explain with an example. 😒
Hey Ceans, From long time there is no any CE-MEET, Can we plan a CE Surat Meet? as our Cean Safwan is here in Surat for some days and i...
Hello all. I'm presently doing my third year in EEE and since I've managed to waste away the last 2 years without doing anything even remotely meaningful, I've decided that...
I'm interested in Ethical Hacking and wish to do my engineering project related to it. I'm currently in final year and want to know if there are any ideas I...
In GRE, as mentioned earlier includes writing an essay analyzing the line of reasoning in an argument. The first step in tackling these questions are being able to figure out...