CE-Surat Meet Planning

Hey Ceans,

From long time there is no any CE-MEET, Can we plan a CE Surat Meet? as our Cean Safwan is here in Surat for some days and i am also available in surat for weekend how if we can arrange one meet here in Surat?

Basically Safwan is from Jeddah and he is in Surat now so lets grab this chance and arrange one CE-Meet.

Is there any Intrested Ceans? Please Reply here.

_GodFather_

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Update:
    Cean Fireball is also here in Surat, So now we are Three !
  • vicky_mailzone
    vicky_mailzone
    I am also interested in this meet.
    please Send me mail 2 days before the meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Thats great so you are also from Surat?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once the date & venue is decided; let me know. I'll post an advertisement on the forums. CE is ready to fund/sponsor the meet. Let me know the plan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    CE is ready to fund/sponsor the meet. Let me know the plan ๐Ÿ˜€
    WoW! Nice. ComeOn folks! Biggie is sponsoring. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope this meet will become a grand success.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks Biggie for your support. Can you please give some idea on which we can arrange this meet. I had talk with Safwan and he was thinking to promote CE in his college here in Surat.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Guys I am In!!
    I want to meet my friend GF ๐Ÿ˜€ so let me know a week earlier! I shall surely come!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll try to drop in if possible ๐Ÿ˜€

What's the probable date?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Guys I am In!!
    I want to meet my friend GF ๐Ÿ˜€ so let me know a week earlier! I shall surely come!
    Hey Its my pleasure if you will be here.. and i am also waiting for this from quite long time..

i will call Safwan and Fireball within two days and remaining person is Vicky_Mailzone.. Vicky please send me mail with your contact number so i can contact you.

Hey what about Mayur Pathak if he is not busy too much he can also be here with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please have an agenda for this meeting. One from me - we're coming up with colorful posters of CE, so it would be very nice if the CE promotion plan gets discussed in CE Meet.

I'll be in touch with Godfather for the funds & meet requirements. I believe it would be great if non-members can also join the meet so that they are made aware of what CE is and decide whether they want to be a part of it.

I welcome all ideas for making this meet successful!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Inclusion of non members is a good idea as we can draw more engineers by spreading the word of CE,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well i have one more idea for CE promotion plan as where i am working there are some students comes to this company for training and some project work so i will also introduce CE to that students and ask to them if they can attend CE meet in Surat.

And one more i will also invite 3-4 Students from different colleges in Surat for this CE MEET and there we will guide them that how CE is beneficial to them and also ask them to Promote CE into their colleges.

What are the other suggestion by CEans?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sorry Guys , I was busy to check this!!

I am In , any date if its a weekend it would be fine!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks for the Reply Sandy..

Right now we are planning for 15th Aug or 22nd Aug. i am in contact with Fireball and Safwan let them decide the date. and Sandy you please confirm your date so we can announce it here on CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am good with 15th August!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks Sandy,

i will reply with Exact date once i get final confirmation from Fireball and Safwan. i think they both are ready for any date. so it might be 15th August.

Any other Ceans want to be part of this meet can reply as early as possible.
  • safwan
    safwan
    wow!! I am very happy to be a part of CE.

I am very excited for two reason :

1. first time ,I will be doing some work for CE.
    2. I will be meeting sandy ...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    safwan
    wow!! I am very happy to be a part of CE.

I am very excited for two reason :

1. first time ,I will be doing some work for CE.
    2. I will be meeting sandy ...
    Oh So Finally you found internet connection in Surat ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cean Safwan has confirmed the date 15th Aug. and Cean English Scared also ready for 15th Aug. just i have to get confirmation from Fireball.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    So Guys how was this meeting?

I hope you guys enjoyed it a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all. I'm presently doing my third year in EEE and since I've managed to waste away the last 2 years without doing anything even remotely meaningful, I've decided that...
I'm interested in Ethical Hacking and wish to do my engineering project related to it. I'm currently in final year and want to know if there are any ideas I...
In GRE, as mentioned earlier includes writing an essay analyzing the line of reasoning in an argument. The first step in tackling these questions are being able to figure out...
Hi, Currently i'm working on final year project suggestion. My suggestion title / idea is Designing Dual Mode Home Automation.It is a kind of merging the Bluetooth technology and GSM...
Is there batteries that are very small and lightweight but powerful? I'm looking for batteries or combination of batteries which does not exceed an area size of 5 cm square....