Mini Project Help!

Hello all. I'm presently doing my third year in EEE and since I've managed to waste away the last 2 years without doing anything even remotely meaningful, I've decided that it's time that I got my act together. That is why I proposed to do a mini project with the help of a reputed Prof in my department.
The Prof wants me to do a project where we will able to power circuits using renewable energy sources and suggested I google that topic and see what I come up with.
I guess I was searching for it in the wrong places because I couldn't find anything meaningful for said project.
Hence, I'd really appreciate it if any/few of you scholarly dudes and dudettes out there impart some of your wisdom to me by giving me some input with regard to my project.

Cheers!

PS: First post. So go easy on me.
PPS: I know what the topic means. But, I unfortunately don't have a clue as to how I can translate the project topic into...an actual project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm interested in Ethical Hacking and wish to do my engineering project related to it. I'm currently in final year and want to know if there are any ideas I...
In GRE, as mentioned earlier includes writing an essay analyzing the line of reasoning in an argument. The first step in tackling these questions are being able to figure out...
Hi, Currently i'm working on final year project suggestion. My suggestion title / idea is Designing Dual Mode Home Automation.It is a kind of merging the Bluetooth technology and GSM...
Is there batteries that are very small and lightweight but powerful? I'm looking for batteries or combination of batteries which does not exceed an area size of 5 cm square....
Happy 4th of July to all US members! Hope you have some good plans. I'll be eating, working on the car & fireworks.